How To Prep For Your Pets | episode 148
This week Mike Joins be and we talk about how to prep for your pets.
After listening to the One Second After Audiobook I realized my own pet preps needed to be buffed up.
If the shit hits the fan I don’t want Bjorn the cat to suffer because I had a hole in my preps.
- Pets are not food
- If you have pets take responsibility for them
- Pets don’t do well, eating people food
- Store them a variety of long term foods cans and bagged food.
- Store the dry like any long term food. You can do mylar bags and 02 obsorbabsorber if you want.
- I would prefer to store in metal trashcans in their original packaging.
- Pets are good about foraging for food. and can often eat food we cant like spoiled meat.
- Cats are great getting their own food.
- Cats can be used to keep rodents out of your preps
- Get extra pet medicine. Ivermectin for heartworms and other medications can be bought from coops for livestock without a prescription.
Subscribe to the Survival Punk Survival Podcast. The most electrifying podcast on survival entertainment.
Want to hear yourself on the podcast? Call in with your questions at (615) 657-9104 and leave us a voice mail.
Like this post? Consider signing up for my email list here > Subscribe
Think this post was worth 20 cents? Consider joining The Survivalpunk Army and get access to exclusive content and discounts!