Why Choose Perennials For Survival?| episode 159
This week Mike and I talk all about Why Choose Perennials For Survival?
Perennials are an extension to your prepper pantry. One that keeps on giving.
In case you didn’t know a Perennial is a plant that returns year after year. Unlike annual crops that die at the end of the season.
Unlike annuals that usually produce in summer, perenniuals have a staggered harvest.
Perennials aren’t even as picky as annuals. They can be planted in places you could not grow tomatoes and cucumbers.
- Whats The Difference Between Perennials and Annuals?
- If perennials are so great why bother with Annuals?
- Advantages Of A perennial garden
- See Whats working In your area
- Learn Permaculture
- Fedges (Food Hedges) along fences and boundaries
- Food Forests are a preppers dream
- Learn about local wild perennials.
- Edible Perennial list
Subscribe to the Survival Punk Survival Podcast. The most electrifying podcast on survival entertainment.
Want to hear yourself on the podcast? Call in with your questions at (615) 657-9104 and leave us a voice mail.
Like this post? Consider signing up for my email list here > Subscribe
Join Our Exciting Facebook Group and get involved Survival Punk Punk’s
Think this post was worth 20 cents? Consider joining The Survivalpunk Army and get access to exclusive content and discounts!