How To Survive A Job Loss The Biggest Disaster |episode 142
This episode is all about how to survive a job loss.
Job loss is the biggest disaster facing us. No one is ever safe from losing their job.
It is not as glamours as zombies, meteors or terminators but way more likely to occur.
Thousands lose their job each day.
With automation, many more will lose their jobs in the near future.
Don’t let it take you off guard, though. Be prepared to survive a job loss.
- Number one disaster that affects people
- Two concerns, money and food.
- Separate the essentials from the nice to haves
- Rent, mortgage electricity are essential
- Cut the non-essentials to the bone right away
- Having food storage removes that worry.
- Having money and food removes your desperation
- Being debt free makes it easier
Subscribe to the Survival Punk Survival Podcast. The most electrifying podcast on survival entertainment.
Want to hear yourself on the podcast? Call in with your questions at (615) 657-9104 and leave us a voice mail.
Like this post? Consider signing up for my email list here > Subscribe
Think this post was worth 20 cents? Consider joining The Survivalpunk Army and get access to exclusive content and discounts!