Spring Diet Cleanup And Fitness Challenge |episode 144
This Week we talk all about a spring diet cleanup and the 6-week survivalpunk Fitness challenge.
Over winter man of us put on a few pounds. Either from all the baked goods for the holidays or from being inside all winter.
I’m no exception and with spring here I am evaluating my diet and fitness.
I’m being my biggest critic and evaluating what has been working and what hasnt.
Also, I have just finished reading Robb Wolf’s new book, Wired To Eat, and have got some great new ideas.
It is definitely worth a read if you want to geek out about the neuroregulation of appetite. Or just loose weight.
Also, don’t forget to stop by the facebook group and join in the 6-week fitness challenge.
- Why bother with dieting?
- Seasonally evaluate your diet and GPP.
- What has and hasn’t been working on your diet
- Go back to the basics. Plain paleo. Check that things haven’t slipped in
- Hold yourself accounted And check yourself.
- Use tools like my fitness pal to track your calories and macros
- Get friends on board.
- Go play outside. Get some Vitamin D and be active
Survivalpunk 6 week fitness challenge
Subscribe to the Survival Punk Survival Podcast. The most electrifying podcast on survival entertainment.
Want to hear yourself on the podcast? Call in with your questions at (615) 657-9104 and leave us a voice mail.
Like this post? Consider signing up for my email list here > Subscribe
Think this post was worth 20 cents? Consider joining The Survivalpunk Army and get access to exclusive content and discounts!