Primitive Survival Vs Modern Survival
This week I talk about the differences of Primitive Survival Vs Modern Survival.
It is a chat on some of the skills and tools of both.
I talk about which skills are best. Which ones aren’t as important. And which tools give you the biggest bang for your buck.
- Primitive fire, hand drill, bow drill fire plow, flint, and steel.
- Primitive shelters. Lean-tos, debris hut
- Flint napping,
- Primitive weapons and traps
- Food preservation, smoking, drying, curing, pickling
- High tech
- Ultralight gear.
- Tents, hammocks, Sil nylon tarps.
- Ferro rods, fresnel lens, chemical fire, lighters
- Guns, Pepper, spray, Compound bows
Subscribe to the Survival Punk Survival Podcast. The most electrifying podcast on survival entertainment.
Want to hear yourself on the podcast? Call in with your questions at (615) 657-9104 and leave us a voice mail.
Like this post? Consider signing up for my email list here > Subscribe
Think this post was worth 20 cents? Consider joining The Survivalpunk Army and get access to exclusive content and discounts!