One Second After Review | episode 149
This week I review the audible version of One Second After by William Forstchen. After years of the book being recommended, I finally gave it a try.
- Shows realistic effects of an emp
- Shows you some things that will work and what won’t after an emp
- Gives you ideas of some things to do and how to govern
- Priorities >smokes over food and insulin
- Many characters not developed
- The voice after was terrible at Southern accents
- Could have used more survival info
Subscribe to the Survival Punk Survival Podcast. The most electrifying podcast on survival entertainment.
Want to hear yourself on the podcast? Call in with your questions at (615) 657-9104 and leave us a voice mail.
Like this post? Consider signing up for my email list here > Subscribe
Think this post was worth 20 cents? Consider joining The Survivalpunk Army and get access to exclusive content and discounts!